When many golfers swing, they often have a bad grasp of the wrist angle of the swing, which often results in not being able to hit the ball or the effect of hitting the ball is not ideal. This swing wrist angle fixer can effectively reduce the incorrect wrist movement and the wrong wrist angle of the golfer’s swing, so that the golfer can effectively keep the club’s motion trajectory on a complete plane when swinging. To form an effective shot, the shot effect is more ideal. Long-term use of practice will make golfers have unexpected improvement!
Instructions for use:
1. Prepare to hit the ball holder, keep the club and right arm in a line.
2. With upswing: When up swing, the holder points to the right arm.
3. Go up to the apex, the anchor will touch and hold the left forearm to form a 90-degree coaching.
4. With downswing, the retainer and the left arm maintain a 90 degree right angle. When hitting the ball, the retainer cue and the left arm are still in a line. When sending the rod, the holder points to the left arm. When the rod is retracted to face the target, the retainer is against the forearm of the left hand and the club is in a horizontal state.
Name: Golf Posture Corrector
Size: about 24*11cm / 9.45*4.33in
Weight: about 35g / 0.07lbs
1XGolf Swing Training Aid
1. Due to manual measurement, there may be a slight tolerance in actual size.
2. Due to difference in light and displays, there may be little color difference between the pictures and the actual item. Thanks for understanding.